Monday, April 26, 2010

A Song After My Own Heart

6. As I mentioned before, I have wanted to do something with sound tracking, always. So on page 310, when Hillard was talking about how the timing of the show with combination of musical selections has to be exact, it really appealed to me.

It's not an easy thing to do, you would think it's simple but it's really not. This type of work is important to me, because the song makes the moment, it sets the mood and the tone of whatever is happening. As a someone who is interested in advertising and public relations, what song goes along with an advertisement, or what music is in the background at an event. You don't tend to think about these things, but they are all very important. The photo to the left, I think, is a perfect example. It's beauty coming out of the speaker, this mix of creativity and perfection. Bringing together the bear and human--unlikely match. It's the power of music people. Better yet, it's the power of GOOD music.

No comments:

Post a Comment